Ba Vang Pagoda

The pagoda is located on Chengdu Mountain. The temple is located at 340m in a very beautiful location in the west of Uong Bi City, in front of Bach Dang Giang, winding far away from the port city of Hai Phong. . On the left are the mountains of Thanh Long with similar messages, on the right is the White Tiger Mountain range down the majestic.

So far, there is no exact answer as to when Ba Vang Pagoda was opened. The pagoda was built in the year of At Dau, King Le Du Tong, Vinh Thinh (1706) and the temple was associated with the name of Lord Truc Lam Mausoleum of Bishops Prussia (1659 – 1758). However, based on the vestiges of the archaeologists, the temple can be built earlier, in the 13th century.

Ba Vang is also known as Bao Quang Tu. The pagoda was built in the year of At Dau, in the reign of King Le Du Tong in 1676. However, the pagoda was only a ruin to promote the cultural values of the temple. The investment will be upgraded. Initially, the temple was built of wood and later in 1993 the pagoda was restored with cement.

The most remarkable remains of Ba Vang Pagoda today are some stone relics, including a 0.52 meter high stone statue, 0.38 meters wide, 0.12 meters thick, two turtles stone and stone incense stone 1.2 m high in 4 faces, each side is 0.22 m wide. As the flow of time, Han characters on stone and stone incense sticks worn, it is difficult to read.

As for stone fragrant trees, most of the letters on the face of the beer have faded, only a few large letters bordered on the head of the record words: Thanh Dang Son, Bao Quang itself, Thien tower. That means stone pillar Bao Quang Pagoda, Mount Champ.

In 2007, Venerable Thich Truc Thai Minh was asked by the local authorities and people to be the abbot of Ba Vang Pagoda. In January 2011, in order to meet the needs of monks and nuns, Buddhists and Dharma worshipers, the temple was again constructed for the fourth time on a large scale. After 3 years of construction, the pagoda has completed some items such as Dai Hung Bao Dien (4500m2), Bell Tower (112m2), Drum Tower (112m2), La Han Corridor (200m2) The library (700 m2), the Buddhist monastery (1600 m2), Thien Duong (960 m2), Stone Gate, Tam Quan Trung Gate, Tam Quan Noi Gate, and some auxiliary buildings.

On March 9, 2014 (9/2 / Horse Arm) Ba Vang pagoda held the inauguration ceremony and received a record “Mountain temple has the largest Electricity of Indochina.

Chung nhan Tin Nhiem Mang